Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thank You!!


I have to say thank you to everyone who made today such an incredible success!! The teacher's luncheon was AMAZING!! Huge thank you's to everyone who donated something for the event. I heard so many wonderful comments from the staff...


And thank you to the parents who donated the gym wear that was sold today. The sale was such a success that we will be collecting clothes again to have another sale in the Spring! If you want to donate clothes at any time of the year just send them to the school office and the PTA will get them.


And I have to give a huge thank you to all the officers and chairpeople of the PTA this year... You all are so awesome to work with. I have loved getting to know all you better this year and I have a great time working with all of you... so thank you, thank you...


So back to school tomorrow : )

Annmarie



No comments: